Sunday, 4 October 2015

CT Scan update + Cute Stuff + World Animal Day

So, I had the 
CT Scan on Friday,
and it was 
HORRIBLE!!!

To get air injected
 in the buttocks 
with a high pressure 
of carbon dioxide 
caused me an extreme pain
 in the stomach, 
so bad in fact that
 I almost passed out... 
so I'm glad it's over, 
and hope that I will get 
the result SOON.

*****
But now to something nicer!
 I may be Goth in my heart & soul,
 but I really can not resist things
 that are sweet and cute.
 But one need not exclude the other, 
one can actually love both styles.

Here are some stuff I really
love on eBay at the moment:










These tiny rabbits
comes in packs of 5:




New-Cute-Bunny-Soft-Plush-Toys-Rabbit-Stuffed-Animal-Baby-Kids-Gift-Animals-Doll

12-20-Funny-Bunny-Stuffed-Plush-Soft-Kids-Toy-Rabbit-3D-Animals-Doll-XMAS-Gift

12-20-Funny-Bunny-Stuffed-Plush-Soft-Kids-Toy-Rabbit-3D-Animals-Doll-XMAS-Gift

Cute music boxes
(with battery)
I would change
the red stone though...


Rose garland
with fairy lights
(battery)

Glow in the dark stars.

6-Ty-Beanie-Boos-MUFFIN-The-Cat-Stuffed-Toy-Dolls-Animal-Plush

6-Ty-Beanie-Boos-Slick-The-Brown-FOX-Stuffed-Toy-Dolls-Animal-Plush

TY-BEANIES-BOOS-Easter-Bunny-Rabbit-Bloom-6-Stuffed-toy-no-tags-on-SALE

Cute pink
heart curtains.


Cute necklace.

Ice Cream bag!

6-PCS-a-lot-Mini-Earphone-SD-Card-Macarons-Bag-Storage-Box-Case-Carrying-Pouch
Mini Macaroon boxes!
I actually just bought these,
there are 6 in a pack,
in 6 different colors.

Rose garland.

*****


Today is 
World Animal Day!!!

In Sweden it is also 
Cinnamon Bun Day,
not so important I think...

Here is a photo
of my dear cat
& friend
Miró:

This was taken when my home
was WAY more colorful..!

Miró actually kissed me
in my face today,
that has never happened before....
and he is 13 years old,,.



SO sweet I think,
made me 
really happy,
bless him!

***
Jenny Minerva

No comments: